štvrtok 23. februára 2023

SILENT MYSTERY OF THE SHINE OF THE MOON

after my very impressive recovery i was now back to being myself but i had to pay a nasty price for it - i had to submit to a new power rising from the moon that was gleaming in a silky manner in the darkness of my sky - the moon was staring at me its radiating mightiness nearly tangible and capable of anything - i was a burning star with tons of strength i didn't know how to use torn by nuclear fusion of hydrogen nuclei into helium i was the origin of all inner struggles - once i had a look it was only destined for me to be helplessly captivated by the silent mystery of the shine of the moon

and i had to chew and swallow all my pride lose all my dignity in order to take a bow to worship it - unconscious of the fact that he was nothing but a mere reflection of the incomprehensible explosive light of my fire

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára