štvrtok 12. septembra 2024

LIKE A WITNESS OF WAR

and with the help of this rash blow coming from the one i least expected i was able to heal my open wounds - all of a sudden they closed healed by a breeze i felt on my skin after you'd shut the door - confusedly i watched my chest in the mirror with faint pink scratches on it (from his claws) without me even noticing you released my mind and i was free to walk away

i was free to go

i touched the earth with my hand gently i felt the moist soil with my fingertips - i saw a glimpse of how earthy the reality could be

somewhere out in the nature in an old cottage with stuff left in its attic

a small quiet room that could only belong to us

if only your pretty head could fit in it


i have seen your face do this before - struck by pain like a witness of war

stumped by the life we suddenly had together 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára