pondelok 18. apríla 2022

OLD BRAG OF MY HEART

forgiveness is a dangerous piece of act i once believed i'm not even capable of but ever since i have forgiven my younger self i have developed this very sweet sympathy for her and i started to miss her a lot forgetting about the terrible mistakes she kept doing for so long - mistakes that have led me to this screwed up hell of a point of no return and i should never forget about that
forgiving made me weak and i could not dare to be weak at this point - i ought to remain angry and make use of it transform the rage into my greatest power set the fury against myself and react to its roaring in order to finally get down with the constact shilly-shallying
i feel like i keep saying this for years but this is my decision - the unwilligness to forgive the reluctance to let go the voluntary choice of the rougher path - this is my self-definition - the eternel restlessness
anytime i try being something else it is nothing but a lie and i was never destined to be a liar

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára